Welcome to the New York State Department of Health On-line Event Registration and Scheduling System
This web site provides a secure way to register on-line for local events that offer countermeasures for diseases and other health-related threats.
Registering for an event is easy!
To begin, please have the following information available:
- E-mail address where you can receive updates about your appointment.
- Name, address and contact phone number for each person to be registered.
- Name and phone number of someone to contact in an emergency.
- Name, address and phone number of your doctor.
Then follow these steps to register:
- Choose a county from the list.
- Select the event you wish to attend.
- Select a date and time.
- Enter your personal information including name, address, emergency contact, and contact information for your doctor.
- Answer a few questions to help us decide which countermeasure is right for you.
- Print a ticket to bring with you to the event. This ticket may reduce your wait time.
You will receive an e-mail message with your appointment information after you register. The ticket you print and the e-mail message will include a phone number that you can call if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
To begin, select the county where you would like to attend an event from the list below and click on the 'Next' button.
Note: If you do not see the county you want on the list, please contact the local health department to find out about events in that county. Go to http://www.health.ny.gov/nysdoh/lhu/map.htm to view a map of all counties in New York and to get the contact information for local health departments.