Welcome to the New York State Department of Health On-line Clinic Registration and Scheduling System
This web site provides a secure way to register on-line for local clinics that offer vaccines and medicines for diseases and other health-related threats.
Registering for a clinic is easy!
To begin, please have the following information available:
- E-mail address where you can receive updates about your appointment.
- Name, address and contact phone number for each person to be registered.
- Name and phone number of someone to contact in an emergency.
- Name, address and phone number of your doctor.
Then follow these steps to register:
- Choose a county from the list.
- Select the clinic you wish to attend.
- Select a date and time.
- Enter your personal information, including name, address, emergency contact, and contact information for your doctor.
- Answer a few questions to help us decide which medication is right for you.
- Print a ticket to bring with you to the clinic. This ticket may reduce your wait time.
You will receive an e-mail message with your appointment information after you register. The ticket you print and the e-mail message will include a phone number that you can call if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
To begin, select the county where you would like to attend a clinic from the list below and click on the 'Next' button.
Note: If you do not see the county you want on the list, please contact the local health department to find out about clinics in that county. Go to http://www.health.ny.gov/nysdoh/lhu/map.htm to view a map of all counties in New York and to get the contact information for local health departments.